Juz Act Like NORMAL!!~~以平常心情对待每个人!~

What the day was!!~
每次都用华语,
那这次,我就用一用英语吧!
But anyway,let me talk 'bout the day on last Friday....

It was a dawnful day..
and it's was clear and rather cold outside my house when i wake up early morning ,
tat's 'bout ..erm...7.05a.m...
i was actually nt going to school  tat day!
wat the hell am i doing rite..??
bt ,let me told u the whole story,
then you willl noe hw STUPID am i..

Yes..nt going to school..
real,very real,nt nt fool.
and tat's the problem
i hate nt going to school..
it's felling like...like.....
PONTENG!!

okay..i admit it...
it's vry stupid when i have the feeling like this then still din go to school...
stupidrite...yeah...

tat day,i was like normal day..
preparing 'myself'
then ,take my belongings then go to school..
nt my school...
it's the primary school....!!!
oh yeah,forgot to say..
i ponteng to go there bcz of tat day,
children day's are helding there!!

see!!~~??i was childish..
it's like i haven grow up yet....
ish!~~hate tat feeling like tat...
anyway..
then we~means my faminly and i~,
go to the primary school...
i must admit it,
it's sending my sister to school,
bcz she study there!

then after tat,
i met a teacher,
hw i hate tat teacher....
gotta **** her tat!!~~~==
hate!!!!!x10000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~=.=
wat the**&*^#$%@
hate nia lo!!
sembang with her,
then sudenly she say i come here wif ponteng school!!
ya ya,ponteng...
then,she go n say to the other teacher tat i'm ponteng school,.
bcz of coming here to celebrate children's day!!!
ish!!gonna kick tat teacher in once...
TL dia nia...
(stop tat junk at once...)

then can't tahan tat stupid teacher..
then,i call my mum n say"go home ,go home,no nid to stay here liao,'without leting my mum noe tat the teacher n i are saying wat,i juz say wif my mum“the teacher won't let me stay if u're nt here"
so then i keep staying at my mum shop...
boring till die ....^*&%&^%&$
hate tat stupid teacher tat din wan to let me in.........
then after 2.00p.m.,
i'm free!!enjoying my weekends....!!~~yahooo!!!!
(skip la..)^^

then,nw on MONDAY!!!
problems...
woosh!!~~~
they say tat dicipline teacher come up to our class n scold the class..
sweat!!~~=.=''
n it's ...aiya...
hate nia lo...
so many thing to do wan...
din go nia so many wan to solve...
bla bla bla~~
bt anyway...
i'm taught 1 lesson.......tat is....
~
`
~
~
~~
~
~
~
&*
(*
%^$
&^%&^

NEVER SAY'I WAN TO GO BACK PRIMARY SCHOOL!!!'
pls....i hate tat nw...
no matter i'm vry so missin the primary school...
i will nt going back the primary school.....
WILLNOTGOINGTOPRIMARYSCHOOL!!!!
RMB!!!~~~

Woosh!~~Finish telling the wholeee story...
FINISH!~
tata!!~~

Comments

Popular Posts