Reactive Me,Myself~

Here i am~! I've come back!
I've always didn't even have time to update my blog.
I...kinda busy these days,busying this..,busying that...
But anyway and finally,i'm able to take out time~

Well, these days,a lot of things happen in my life..not only in my life,but also around me
Hmm...how to tell~?
Just say,I've already become one of the members in the graduation magazine (But actually..I didn't feel much passion about it~,but as long as i can done my job and that's all~)
I'm also a head in the monitors,so i've been very busy by running up and down just like a crazy people,and go around everywhere in school just as normal..and etc etc,etc....~

I've been thinking alot.
Thinking about how to reform a new me.
A new life Begin.
Where I can really start all over from the beginning.
I know,Sometimes my attitude may hurt someone or even displease someone
But,that i can't control,
because i can't even know what you're thinking as long as what are you eating,doing,and etc~

I can't be the same people as you like.( Except if you go plastic surgery)
I can't even be the way you like.
My DNA,hair type,fingerprints and all that,
Can't even copy same.( except you clonned it =.=)
I am just the only me.
Just the way I AM.

Again,reactive myself,reform myself,
to strengthen myself
Face the problems
Be BRave
No matter how hard it is but still face it till the END.

Be confident,be happy,and smile always~=D

Finale~

Q.E.D.

Comments

Popular Posts