A New Update for my BLOG~~

Hello everyone ~!!

It's a long long time since I have
written a post for my lovely blog ~
I have redone my blog by changing
background photo n also the photo of blog title ~

Anyway, I got to say, tat i feel vry .... erm....
hw do i gonna say? A bit like no mood to study
even though exam is vry near,(juz next  week!!)
Oh gosh....WTH tat tis going on???

Bt actually i did hav sum comment on our latest
 education system It is to exchng the last year(means PMR & SPM)
But sure, thr r nothng we cn do or protest bt onli
standing thr watching the changing of the syllabus
n like a robot doing sumthing tat the person was told
to do so.....

Wat did actually happens??
Why would it happens??
How could it be solve??
Tat's the question wat ppl today thinking about.

Skul life......sometime could be memorable~
SMILE~:-)(As always)


Finale ~

Comments

Popular Posts