Act as normal before school reopen~

Today,i feel very tired.exhausted,because of the **** sick.

Tomorrow the school's gonna reopen.My holiday just finished like that.
No rest,
No hapiness,
Nothing.

I have left nothing now except of the body and some useless soul(bt it keeps me alive for a long long century.....)(jk)
I'm upset now,cause that some reason that i couldn't even understand why that i can't recover it.
It's getting even more serious that i don't have idea to see it through his heart.
I think....that is my punishment for not taking him with real feelings...
But i ...i...is somehow afraid of it.It's like....having the soul and body ...giving it with no reason...
Now left........nothing inside my heart just an empty space of its shape.

Why?Could anyone tell me that i've done sth wrong that enough to hurt his heart..??
I don't even know...neither than u all....
He's now acting cooler than me,that he don't want to talk with me,don't even have that kind of feelings...

Am i now..........alone?

The answer is :

                 "Yes,just left urself to keep u alive,nothing more left but the family's kind heart."

So....that's the word for today,

TATA~<3

Comments

Popular Posts