Sadden heart~

Sadden heart..(nt wat i mean that kind of dissappointed in love affair)
wat i mean is....so fast i needed to change the class from before(2B)to (3A)

From here,u guys would like to noe wat i'm saying n wat i'm gonna say rite??
Okay......i admit that i'm a little of stubborn n stupid.Bt i cn't admit that i'm going to the best class of my school,that's 3A.I'm so scare...so afraid of nobody else would ever have known me,than i'm gonna be left behind......afraid of anything that gonna happen next year.....hw?hw do i gonna do?Wat cn i ever going to do??

I have no one left to say or complain thing wif....even thought i have friends i know,bt they're nt friend wif me yet still..i'm so confused n don't even noe wat to do to next year....full of pressure.....i feel like i'm juz an invisible ppl,(or nt even "human")in that class........y do i have to?y do i hv to!!!!?????

I feel that my heart hv left somewhere else.....my hapiness have been snatch.....only body that without soul left behind...........


3mo type.


Comments

Popular Posts