Same things always~^^

Yo~!!!It's nearing holiday~!!!!So...wat r u guys planning for this holiday??
Going vacation??Having a date wif sb~??or mayb juz keep urself in ur house??
Well...I have ntg to do in this holiday...bt of course hav activities in school..

I don't even have a chance to totally rest myself wif a bicycle as my transportation n cycle the whole area of my state----Penang.Cuz...there are much more vehicle nowadays...so..it's a bit risky for my life to cycle like this...==

Now.....where do i stop........aha~!!Talking 'bout my Facebook....I hv three account there...bt nt even likely..n dun even think 'bout letting my picture "disposed"at the web.(seriously..i'm nt the kind of ppl..)Juz feeling uneasy to put my picture on facebook n ....(bla bla bla)

Erm...it seems to me,every teenager likes to have a great view of the others..or self....so must make urself confident.when taking a photo,juz to say "cheese" and "ka-cha"(this is nt the one u muz say in front of the camera...juz to describe how the sound when the photo being taken) & the photo already taken.

Upon the teenager year that i'm facing,i feel that "live happily" is the sentence that is more important in ur life time .Bt i think this kind of feeling muz be "born"when childhood.It's becuz we haven even faced the problems,and becuz the childhood of us have such of innocent heart.....nt even have the mature of what we had now.Now i realise that,' gaining hapiness begins on chidlhood ' is a realistic word in this world.

So..if you have ur child here(i'm saying adults) or sister( younger wan = = )or even teenager as me or passer-by ,rmb that gaining the hapiness from childhood is the most important in ur live times.I'm nt saying that nw can't, but to put ur effort inside n try to communicate wif other ppl.u'll realise that hapiness ALWAYS be around us.

That for today's words~BYE~!!


3mo type.

Comments

Popular Posts