I HATE EXAM~!!!!!!

Today's title~hate 3xam~

everyone here,
do u like having exam??
for me as a teenager,
i hate it.
n today,i have exam .....=.=


Hate to say it,
some said,:"exam's very good ! It can help you and test you  whether you manage ur studies~"
for me, i could say :"It could be no use if THEY do nt study it~"
so,y do we hav exam~??
yet another thingee,
we should say if one day we could 'stay back' from exam....(of course this is never gonna be happen~)


well,
did anyone of here hav the same distrated feeling ??
i think it's only me here would have this kind of feeling.....
HAte exam~hate you!!!!
@#%**&$%$*(^%^^$#$@%^%&*((*&%^%


I'm full mouth of the words of HATE.
A full of~


Next,i'm gonna say...
I GT A BICYCLE~!!
A new bicycle,
that is been gifted by our country Prime Minister------Dato' seri Najib.
That's a NEW!!! one!!!!
Cool~i though that i'll never get one~
My dreams come true~!!!>000<


Yahoo~
A good day  will start rite??
So.....
better go prepare my exam~
BYE everyone~~~!!!!
n Bye for bicycle.......TToTT.......

FINALE~!!

Comments

Popular Posts