Back to Normal..

Now,everything is back to normal....
why i'm saying this??
let me say to you wat happen....


my uncle came back on tuesday(15th February,2011)
not just himself,
he had brought his son to Penang.
He has 2 sons,
he had brought back only one,
Anyway,my uncle came back from US,
and of course he at 1st went back to China.(because his wife is a chinese)

His sons' name is rarely fimiliar,
the biggest one is call 'Albert',
and the smalest one is call'Gillbert',
it's easy to remember,didn't you?
As i said he had brought back 1 of his son,
so that's Albert.

 On 9p.m.,we went to airport to pick-up my uncle.
it's so cute!!!!his cheek redish-pink,
cubby face......wanna cubit his face...
he's so adorable....~

My uncle stayed her for  4 days.
now oredi sampai China.
tat's my house life.

Everyday ,
morning...
always feel so scare when step inside the school....
bt always will laugh in class ...
cause i have a friend,
a friend tat's care n sharing hapiness around the school.

everyday is normal,
ntg is happen neither problems.
so,it's juz as usual as last year.
normal than last year.
tat's my school life.!

every monday,thursday,friday,sunday.
tuition,tuition and tuition....
wat la.....
bt still happy there.
whenever tired,
i still sitting there and listen....tat's my tuition's life!

ntg to say,
stop here~
bye~ <3

Comments

Popular Posts